Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hunter Hayes: Best New Artist for ACM

Okay. So he hasn't won this award YET! But out of all three guys nominated in this category, He is my pick to win this! In my personal opinion, he is definitely most deserving and most talented out of them all! Not only can the boy play 30 different musical instruments, including: Guitar, Mandolin, accordion, keyboard and drums just to name a few!

He has performed with Charlie Daniels and Johnny and June Cash by the time he was 6! He has Co-written songs for Rascal Flatts and Montgomery Gentry.

His self-titled debut album from Atlantic Records was released October 11th 2011. Not only did Hunter write all the songs, he played every instrument on every track and co produced the album with Dan Huff.

This guy has AMAZING talent and he is only 20! He has already toured with Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts. Right now he is doing his own tour titled Wanted. (Hunter if you are reading this, by some small miracle, PLEASE come to Salt Lake on your tour!)

I have met hunter back when he made a stop in salt lake on his radio tour before his first single Storm Warning hit the air waves, and he is honestly one of the nicest, most polite and genuine people I have ever met.

I could go on forever about how talented and nice he is, but i won't.  I'll let others do the talking! Hunter Hayes seriously has the BEST fans I think that anyone could ever have! They have been busy voting, asking otheres to vote, making tons of videos asking people to vote for him. There is even a campaign to get him on the Ellen show! But not only are they supportive of him they are supportive of each other, I've gotten to know a really great group of girls that even though we have never met, I'm proud to call them my friends!

I asked some of them to tell my why they support Hunter and are voting for him to win Best New Artist at the ACM's this year! I also asked them to tell if Hunter has changed or inspired them in anyway to tell me about that!  Here's what they had to say! (I just copied exactly what they sent to me, nothing was altered!)

Mary-Kathryn: "Well I have a story, I'll tell u it doesn't have to do with meeting him though. So we were doing a report in history class were allowed to listen to music during class. Cry with me came on and all of a sudden I start balling, just crying my eyes out. Idk why but I think it's cause he's so passionate!! Hope this helped"


Hayley:
Reasons why Hunter Hayes should win New Artist Of The Year:
1. He playes every instrument on his album
2. He co-wrote every song on his album
3. Everyone can relate to each one of his songs in some way
4. Hunter is a genuine person who truly cares for his fans
5. He is destined for success, and will soon be a world-wide known name
 
How Hunter Hayes has changed my life:
Thanks to him, I have realized that I only have to be myself, and that I am WANTED. He has proven that not all guys are the same, and there is still some good, clean talent out there.
 
Chelbie:  hunter should win because he so genuine and true to who he is
 
These are only a few facts about how amazing and talented Hunter Hayes is. Talent is talent, and this boy has it! So do me a favor and hop on over www.voteacm.com and vote for Hunter! It seriously takes less than a minute and would mean the world to me and to him if you did so! Lets win this for Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment