Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tyler Blake Barham

Tyler Blake Barham
If you don't know who he is, well I'm about to fix that!
He is one of my favorite up and coming country singers! 
I don't understand how he's not more popular.
He's got an awesome voice!

I first cam across Tyler on youtube this past summer, singing "Gimme That Girl" By: Joe Nichols




I was hooked! I sat there for probably a good hour (at work,haha) watching his youtube videos.
I even messaged one of my friends right away and told him he had to look this boy up and listen!
I could listen to him all day!
So from his YouTube I Googled him and found out that he had been on the show The Next Gac Star
and had placed in 6th place! I'm apparently out of it and I had never even heard of this show....
But in my opinion Tyler should of won!
My favorite song by him is one of his originals called "Dance With The One That Brought You"
It seriously needs to be on the radio!




I could go on and on and tell you all about Tyler but I figured no one could tell you about him better
than the man himself!! I was lucky enough to be able to interview Tyler and I am so excited for you all
to read it! He is such a nice down to earth guy! And he's pretty funny too! As shown in his "cover" of 
"Who Are You When I'm Not Looking"
(I seriously about died laughing!
Watch and then check out my next post for my interview with him!



No comments:

Post a Comment