Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ACM's

The ACM awards are coming up this Sunday and I Can. Not. Wait!! It is going to be so good this year! They have some of the most amazing performances lined up.

One of the performances I am most excited to see play out is Hunter Hayes, who by the way is nominated with six awards (seriously so proud of him, one of the nicest people I have ever met. I absolutely love watching his career just explode! He deserves all of those noms!) Hunter will not only be performing his new, never before heard single "I Want Crazy" but he will also be performing with Stevie Wonder! Yes you read that right, Hunter Hayes is teaming up with Stevie Wonder!He and Stevie will be performing one of Stevie's big hits. What one? No one knows, it has all been really tight lipped as to what song they will doing, but we all know it's going to be amazing. I am thrilled for Hunter because I know what a major fan he is of Mr.Wonder.

But the one I am most thrilled about, is George Strait and Garth Brooks! For the first time in history these two major country stars will perform together! I get chills thinking about it, I wish I could be there in person to see this happen. Its going to be one amazing performance. They will be honoring the late Dick Clark and will be introduced by none other than the Queen of Country, Reba!

There are so many more all star performnces that will be happening. Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean and so many more!

Plus Luke Bryan is co-hosting and really, what more could you ask for?

Tune in to see how this all plays out this Sunday April 7th on CBS. Check your local listings for times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment