Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hunter Hayes



I recently came across an amazing up and coming artist on line. To be honest Im not even sure where or how I came across him but I'm glad I did. He is seriously SUCH a fantastic artist and is so completely talented! I listen to his song "Storm Warning" daily.I seriously can't get enough of it and can not wait wait for more of his songs to be released




At only 19 years old he has already been called "The Next Big Thing" by CMT already has a career 14 years long.

He is unbelievably talented. Not only did he co-write his single "Storm Warning" he plays every instrument on it and every other song on his upcoming album Along with writing or co-writing all the other songs too! He plays acoustic guitar, bass guitar, drums, electric guitar, mandolin, keys and more. He performed with Hank Williams Jr when he was only 4 years old. It is seriously the cutest thing ever. You can click HERE and watch it. He has also shared the stage with Brad Paisley, Bryan White, Charlie Daniels and more! Co written songs that have appeared on Rascal Flatts and Montgomery Gentry songs.

In 1997 he appeared in the movie The Apostle in which he played a child accordionist.

Look for Hunter Hayes on Taylor Swift's upcoming Speak Now tour! And call all your local radio stations and request "Storm Warning". I believe he is also still doing his radio tour so watch for him there too!

Expect great things from this boy. He's already accomplished so much and he's just getting started! He's going to go far! I can guarantee it!


To find out more about Hunter check out his WEBSITE, TWITTER, YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking your time to put this amazing blog together. I've only know about Hunter for several years now, but I knew the moment I saw him that he was destined for greatness. I am so happy that the world is finding out what an amazing young man he is. Thank you again for helping to spread the word! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very amazing and i have been a fan of his for about 12 years now. He has only gotten better over the years. He is not only an awesome artist but he is an awesome person. he never lets you down. And he really cares about his fans and family. he is the real deal

    ReplyDelete